Saturday, March 27, 2010

Die By The Drop.



Ok, so remember that post I did a while back about all the amazing albums coming out this year? Well, so far my theory has been correct.

More albums I can count seem to be dropping every week. The new Titus Andronicus record is outstanding, BRMC's "Beat The Devil's Tattoo" is solid from start to finish, and if Johnny Cash's "American VI: Ain't No Grave" doesn't shake you, you probably aren't alive.

The Dead Weather have released a promo video for a "Die By The Drop", a single off their new album, "Sea Of Cowards", due May 11th.

Check it out here.

I'm hoping to go into the city today to get She and Him "Vol. 2" today. Crossing fingers.

I get to see BRMC tonight, with Band Of Skulls opening, and then I'll be seeing Titus Andronicus next week, so I'll report further on that then.

I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment